Thursday, January 21, 2010

No Period, Negative Pregnancy Test, Bloody Muscus Period Still Hasnt Shown But Test Says Negative!? So Confused!! PLEASE Answer!!?

Period still hasnt shown but Test says negative!? So confused!! PLEASE answer!!? - no period, negative pregnancy test, bloody muscus

Hello All
My time is now 5 days late (this is very different from me, I swelled my time on the clock) and IM a lot, I get a feeling of nausea and a taste of blood in his mouth was morning (3 times before and pregnant lost 2), so I recognize the signs of a diploma. But I have a pregnancy test at home tonight doing and it was negative, I've never been before.

Anyone else been in this situation, I do not think that it is too early to show a positive test (If I) recommendations, is very much appreciated, 10 points for best answer, thank you in advance for your reply

No comments:

Post a Comment