Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ibank Working Serial Does This Seem Like A Good Path To Being An Investment Banker?

Does this seem like a good path to being an investment banker? - ibank working serial

I'm going to Rutgers University this year and I decided to concentrate on my studies must towrads a career as an investment banker. I think I should double major in finance and accounting, there may be an auditor and as I always I am working on my MBA in Finance. With a master's degree and some work with renowned expierence will help me to hopefully be hired for iBank. But it seems like a solid path to success? Should I try to find an internship, rather than an accountant get my MBA? I am for many hours and my back is ready anyway!

1 comment:

tangek said...

I work for a company Wall Street, and you get a job as an investment banker is rather difficult. Suggestions:

- Most companies only look at your resume if your GPA 3.5 or more. How to keep your notes.
- You do not need a contractor or two to be successful. It helps to be in the principles of accounting and finance, trusts, but education is not necessarily the EXTRA program will help you a job if the rest of the curriculum vitae (GPA, activities, experiences) is not as robust. Most companies rent cars in a program analyst right out of the school. MBA graduates often have several years of professional experience, so if you try to pass directly through an MBA, you can further difficulty, an i-banking job to have.
- You should be able to discuss the suitabilityFundamentals of financial analysis and cash flow, so remember to keep your mind fresh to these questions - it seems the appropriate accounts.
- To obtain an internship, especially among young people and last year, is very useful. Internships provide job interviews for full time and can contribute to what i see is a service mission. You: Remember, many Wall Street firms have covered periods very soon (it could be in January for the summer), so be careful.
- Quality is better than quantity in the program. 1.2 Pick clubs or other activities of common interest and work in a leadership position, win a prize, or to announce something in his program. People want to discuss something in the interviews. Study abroad, sports team captain, club investment (ieExamples of benefits), etc. are good, but you would rather focus their energy on 1 or 2 points only.
- Network, Network. Rutgers should be a Career Center with a list of old contacts. Find old joined I-banking and e-mail asking for advice. To know someone and you say more about the lifestyle, the achievements of the agreement, etc., can be very useful.

Good luck!

Post a Comment