Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Use Insurance For Eye Exam Can I Use The Same Insurance Card For My Eye Exams?

Can I use the same insurance card for my eye exams? - can i use insurance for eye exam

Hello, I had to sign over my work to join a plan view. I have a dental plan from the same company. After the registration, which will send a new insurance card, but said dental ID card in it. I asked my boss about this, and he told me that the card can be used, dental and eye examinations. I did a little research and I saw something about insurance cards combined.
So my question is: Would it be able to use my card (it said dental ID card) for eye exams?

BTW, my insurance provider United Health Care

1 comment:

jjwriter... said...

Yes, it should work. But if you want more security, CHU call and ask them to (a painful process, I know).

Or, if the eye doctor's office is very nice to look at your feet.

Post a Comment